Tennis hits home as the Adelaide International returns for 2024! Get up close to the action this summer as some of the world’s best players head to Adelaide from 8 to 13 January.
World class tennis action at The Drive will feature more than 170 top tennis players set to compete to become champion.
And it’s not just tennis – with live music, entertainment, bars, food trucks and premium experiences at The Drive’s new facilities, the Adelaide International is the perfect way to kick start 2024 in the beautiful heart of the riverbank precinct.
GENERAL ADMISSION TICKETS
Mon 8 – Sat 13 Jan | From $20
Tickets start from just $20 and give you an all-access pass to the family zone, exclusive bars, entertainment, food, drinks, and of course, tennis!
Plus, don’t miss out on our Kids’ Day on Monday 8 January! Adult tickets are available at $10 and Kids go free!
MEN’S & WOMEN’S QUALIFYING
Sat 6 – Sun 7 Jan | Free Entry
With qualifying matches to be played across 2 days, come on down to The Drive to kick off an exciting week of tennis
Ticketing conditions of sale and entry can be found here. Apply to all tickets.
- Monday 8 January – Thursday 11 January:
- Day session l 11am start (Gates Open 10am)
- Night session l NB 6:30pm (Gates Open 5:00pm)
- Friday 12 January:
- Day session l 12pm start (Gates Open 11am)
- Night session l NB 6:30pm (Gates Open 5:00pm)
- Saturday 13 January:
- Twilight Session l 2pm (Gates Open 1pm)
Our aim is to announce the schedule of play for each day the night before. Please note the above is subject to change.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How do I purchase accessible seating tickets?
Accessible seating tickets can be purchased via the General Public Ticketmaster webpage. Please select the number of wheelchairs, accessible, and/or companion card tickets you would like to purchase to view the ‘Best Available’ seating. For more information visit Ticketmaster help.
How many tickets can I purchase at one time?
There is no limit.
What is the concession policy?
A person must have the appropriate form of concession to purchase a concession reserved seat ticket. They must present the relevant concession documentation at point of purchase and upon entry into the event.
The following are accepted forms of concession for the purchase of tickets:
- Student cards: full time secondary students, full time tertiary students.
- Pension concession card: aged (AGE), bereavement allowance (BVA), carer (CAR), aged blind (AGE BLIND), parenting payment (single) (PPS), disability support pension (DSP), disability support blind (DSP BLIND), partner allowance (PTA), sickness allowance (SAL), special benefit (SPL), widow allowance (WDA), widow pension (WID), wife pension (WFA/WFD/WFW), new start allowance over 60 years (NSW/NMA), mature age allowance (MAA), mature age partner allowance (MPA), new start allowance (NSA), parenting payment (PPP/PPS).
- Veteran affairs and TPI.
- Healthcare card: exceptional circumstances relief (DR), sickness allowance (SA), special benefit (SL), farm help income support (FFR), new start allowance (NS), youth allowance (YA), new start mature age allowance (NMA), parenting payment (single) (PPS), low income (LI), carer allowance (CD), partner allowance (PA), mobility allowance (MO), and widow assistance (FA), family assistance (FA), child disability allowance (CDA).
- Personal treatment entitlement card: must be current. Please check the date carefully.
Can I transfer or change my booking to another session if I change my mind?
All ticket purchases are final, the schedule of when each player will play will be released closer to the event. On most occasions schedules for tennis are released the day before each respective session.
Will there be children’s tickets available to purchase?
Children aged 3-14 as at the date a ticket is presented for entry to the Adelaide International may purchase a Kids Ticket. Children aged 2 and under as at the date a ticket is presented for entry to the Adelaide International may enter at no charge, provided they do not occupy a reserved seat.
In relation to children who enter Adelaide International on a Kids Ticket, the following conditions apply:
- the child must be within the age range specified in relation to the ticket;
- TA may require evidence of the child’s age or make a reasonable assessment of the child’s age in which case that assessment will be final and determinative;
- the child’s relevant age shall be as at the date the ticket is presented for entry to the AI (not the date of purchase); and
- the child must be accompanied by a parent or guardian (18 years of age or over) at all times during attendance at the AI. Parents or guardians who accompany children at the AI are responsible for the care, conduct and supervision of those children
Children may be excluded from certain areas at the AI for safety purposes or in relation to responsible service of alcohol practices.
How do I contact customer support?
For any ticket enquiries, please contact Ticketmaster.
For any general event enquiries, please contact Tennis SA on 08 7224 8100 or email [email protected]